- 1/2 cup mango nectar
- 1/2 cup ripe mango cubes (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut, coconut milk, or coconut water
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 1/2 lime)
- Find a tall glass
- Add mango cubes followed by coconut cream
- Add crushed ice and stir well
Virgin Guava Mojito
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 can (9.6 oz) Casa Latina Guava Nectar
- 3 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. club soda
- In cocktail shaker, or in tall glass, add mint leaves and sugar. Using a wooden pestle, muddle mint with sugar until mint is bruised.
- Add nectar, lemon juice and club soda. Shake until combined.
- Evenly divide guava mojito into two tall glasses with ice. Serve immediately.